Call for Nominations – Aufau International Award
Aufau International Awards
The nominations for the following awards are open now.
- Young Scientist
- Lifetime Achievement
- Outstanding Researcher
- Best Teacher
Interested researchers/faculty can make self nominations.
Benefits of the Aufau Awards
- An exclusive webpage with the profile of the Award Winner will be available online
- This award is a kind of motivation for further innovation and best practices.
- This award is an indicator of success and it enhances the reputation and improves the benchmark of the award winner.
- As a matter of pride and motivation, it raises the visibility of the success.
- The certificate and memento will be a testimony of your success.
- Selected award winners may get an opportunity to deliver ‘Guest/Special Lecture’ in the future conference.
Any qualified candidates working in academic or industry or individual can apply for these awards. Educational qualifications or subject area are not a constraint provided recognizable contributions to education and research. Eligible candidates from all subjects related to Agriculture, Science, Engineering, Economics, Medicine, Pharmacy, and others are invited to submit self-nomination with their detailed resume.
- Young Scientist: < 40.
- Lifetime Achievement: >40.
- Outstanding Researcher: No age bar.
- Best Teacher: No age bar.
- Receipt of self-nominations from the researchers/faculty.
- Evaluation of the nominations by subject experts.
- Announcement of list of awardees.
- Registration of the awardees with nominal fee.
Deadline: 10th November 2016.
Mode of Application: Email
The awards will be distributed during the “2nd Aufau International Award Ceremony”, to be held in Hotel Silver Palace, Salem on 4th December 2016.
Nominations can only be made by sending your CV in the following format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The award winners can receive the awards either directly or ‘in absentia’.
- Full name: (e.g. Prof./Dr./Mr./Mrs./ First Name Family Name)
- Sex: Male/Female
- Date of birth and age:
- Nationality: Place, Country
- Address for communication:
- Educational qualifications: (in Table format: Examination passed/Degree, specialization, year of passing, marks obtained, name of the institution)
- Experience: (in table format. research, teaching, industry)
- Research projects undertaken
- Publications (Journals, Books, magazines, extension articles, patents)
- Fellowship, Award, Prize or any other distinction received
- Memberships in professional bodies
- Papers presented national/international conferences, symposia, seminars, workshops
- Consultancy service, if any.
- Any other information.
Please be sure to send the following details in your email.
- Nominated for which award?
- Detailed resume.