Call for Nominations – Aufau International Awards 2018
The nominations for the following awards are open now.
- Young Scientist (Age <35)
- Lifetime Achievement (Age >50)
- Outstanding Researcher (Age 36-50)
- Best Teacher (Age no bar)
Interested researchers/faculty can make self nominations.
Nominations open: 1st April 2018
Deadline: 30th June 2018.
The awards will be distributed during the “3rd National Conference on Fundamental and Applied Chemistry”, held in Salem on 25th August 2018.
Nominations can only be made through online submission only.
Benefits of the Aufau Awards
- An exclusive webpage with the profile of the Award Winner will be available online
- This award is a kind of motivation for further innovation and best practices.
- This award is an indicator of success and it enhances the reputation and improves the benchmark of the award winner.
- As a matter of pride and motivation, it raises the visibility of the success.
- The certificate, memento and photograph will be a testimony of your success.
Any qualified candidates working in academic or industry or individual can apply for these awards. Educational qualifications or subject area are not a constraint provided recognizable contributions to education and research. Eligible candidates from all subjects related to Agriculture, Science, Engineering, Economics, Medicine, Pharmacy, and others are invited to submit self-nomination with their detailed resume.
- Receipt of self-nominations from the researchers/faculty.
- Evaluation of the nominations by subject experts.
- Announcement of list of awardees.
- Registration of the awardees with nominal fee.
- Selected award winners may get an opportunity to deliver ‘Guest/Special Lecture’ in the conference.
*Please note that registration fee for conference and award ceremony should be paid separately.