Call for Nominations – Aufau International Awards 2019
Aufau Science Forum
The nominations for the following awards are open now.
- Young Scientist (Age <35)
- Lifetime Achievement (Age >50)
- Outstanding Researcher (Age 36-50)
- Best Teacher (Age no bar)
Interested researchers/faculty can make self nominations.
Nominations open: 1st November 2018
Deadline: 30th November 2018
Extended Deadline: 30th December 2018
The awards will be distributed during the “International Conference on Advances in Food and Agriculture Science and Technology (ICAFAST)” on 9 -10th February 2019 held in Hotel Silver Palace, Salem.
Nominations can only be made through online submission only.
Benefits of the Aufau Awards
- An exclusive webpage with the profile of the Award Winner will be available online
- This award is a kind of motivation for further innovation and best practices.
- This award is an indicator of success and it enhances the reputation and improves the benchmark of the award winner.
- As a matter of pride and motivation, it raises the visibility of the success.
- The certificate, memento and photograph will be a testimony of your success.
Any qualified candidates working in academic or industry or individual can apply for these awards. Educational qualifications or subject area are not a constraint provided recognizable contributions to education and research. Eligible candidates from all subjects related to Agriculture, Science, Engineering, Economics, Medicine, Pharmacy, and others are invited to submit self-nomination with their detailed resume.
- Receipt of self-nominations from the researchers/faculty.
- Evaluation of the nominations by subject experts.
- Announcement of list of awardees.
- Registration of the awardees with nominal fee.
- Selected award winners may get an opportunity to deliver ‘Guest/Special Lecture’ in the conference.
*Please note that registration fee for conference and award ceremony should be paid separately.