- Articles published by Basic members (as corresponding author) are exempted upto 10% from article processing fee*
- Member will receive free services including alerts for latest articles and conferences.
- Articles published by these members (as corresponding author) are exempted upto 40% from article processing fee
- Articles co-authored by the member receive a concession of 10% of processing fee*
- A member can request for membership in Editorial Board for the period of his/her membership.
- Articles published by privilege members (as corresponding author) are 100% exempted from article processing fee*
- Articles co-authored by the member receive a concession upto 30% of processing fee
- A privileged member will be assigned as an Editorial Board Member/Guest Editor of an Issue, depending on qualifications and experience.
- A member can make requests for grants to conduct research projects/international conferences, if available from Aufau Periodicals.***
Life Time Membership Benefits
- Life Time Basic Member is exempted upto 10% from article processing fee*.
- Life Time Associate Member can be permanent member of Editorial Board and can avail upto 20% waiver for life time.
- Life Time Privilege Member can be Honorary Editor-in-Chief for 1 year.
* Membership does not guarantee the publication of the manuscripts. Only quality articles will pass through the review process.
** A basic member should hold the membership at least for 3 years to make request to join Editorial board. It also depends on the contributions of a member as author and reviewer.
*** A member should hold membership at least for 3 years to make a request for grants.
The benefits entitled for Aufau members are subject to change. The final decisions will be taken by Editor Board Members and/Administrators of Aufau Periodicals.
If you have any queries and for information about the membership fees, please contact us at email@example.com.