Mrs. Gomathi Swaminathan, Young Scientist Award, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Aufau International Award 2016
Aufau International Award 2016 | Young Scientist Award | Pharmaceutical Sciences
|Mrs. Gomathi Swaminathan, M.Pharm.,
J.K.K.Nattraja College of Pharmacy, Kumarapalayam,
Tamil Nadu, India.
| Mrs. S. Gomathi, M.Pharm., is perusing part-time Ph.D in The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India and is a full-time faculty of J. K. K. Nattraja College of Pharmacy, Kumarapalayam, Tamilnadu, India. Her field of doctoral and research work is primarily on herbal phytoconstituents and medicines for neurodegenerative disorders. She has published 16 research articles in various national and international journals and has presented 25 posters and 4 oral presentations in various national and international conferences.
Best Poster/Oral Presentations and Awards in national conferences:
· Development of drugs & vaccines against multi drug resistant tuberculosis, Phytochemical Characterization and in vitro Anticancer Activity of Cucumis Sativus Linn Leaves. 2014, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, Tamilnadu, India.
· Expectations of Pharmaceutical Industries on Quality of Education from Academia. Synthesis, Characterization &Antimicrobial Evolution of Novel Quinoline Derivatives, 2015, A.K.College of Pharmacy, Krishnankovil, Tamilnadu, India.
· 2nd National Conference on Fundamental and Applied Chemistry. Oral: Chemoprotective activity of ethanolic extract of Pseudarthria viscida Linn against N-Nitroso diethylamine induced liver carcinogenesis in rats. Poster-HPTLC Fingerprint Profile for Ethanolic Extract of Stem Bark of Symplocos racemosa.2016, Aufau Periodicals, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
· Recent advances in Neuropharmacology and developmental neurobiology, Pedalium murex Linn. extract conserves against LPS induced oxidative stress and consequent biochemical, neurobehavioral impairment in rats. R.V.S.College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.2016.
· Recent Trends in Drug Discovery & Development, Potential therapeutic effect of Pedalium murex Linn. against LPS-induced neurotoxicity in substantia nigra of the midbrain. A.K.College of Pharmacy, Krishnankovil, Tamilnadu, India.2016.