Ms. G. V. N. Kiranmayi – Young Scientist Award – Pharmacy
|Aufau International Award 2016 | Young Scientist Award | Pharmacy|
|Ms. G. V. N. Kiranmayi
Aditya College of Pharmacy
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Aditya College of Pharmacy, Surampalem .
- Teaching Pharmacology, Human Physiology And Health Education, Clinical pharmacy and Therapeutics for Bachelor Students .
- Teaching Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Advanced Topics in Pharmacology for Post Graduate Students.
- Undergone training in – “Indian Institute of Chemical Technology ,Hyderabad “ and involved myself in various invivo and invitro projects And Handling Of Various Equipment under Dr.S.Ramakrishna “E 1”-Grade Scientist , Discovery lab. Of Pharmacology (C.S.I.R)-Lab. Hyderabad.
- Underwent industrial training at “Therdose Pharma Pvt. Limited “and involved myself in various activities in “Analytical Research Department.”
- Undergone Industrial training at Opus life sciences limited under the scheme of completion of B.Pharmacy and observed the activities in Production and Quality control department.
Nominated:Nominated by AP Akademi of Sciences for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Sates for Young Scientist Award in 2014.
Registered for Ph.D Programme in JNTU,Kakinada passed pre Ph.D Examination and Completed First Research Review Meeting (RRM) Successfully.Thesis will be submitted in 2017.
- Project entitled “In vitro activities of Asparagus racemosus root extracts “, with the project number 71610, and ISBN 978-3-659-29282-8, published BY LAP Lambert Publishers.
- Text Book of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapeuticsby Dr.K.Ravishankar and G.V.N.Kiranmayi Published by Pharma Med Press.
- Text book of “Pharmacology: A Comprehensive Approach” by Dr.K.Ravishankar and G.V.N.Kiranmayi Published by Pharma Med Press.
- Pharmacology : A Companion Handbook with illustrations by Dr.K.Ravishankar and G.V.N.Kiranmayi Published by Pharma Med Press.
- Gate 2009 qualified: 95.13 percentile
- Achieved many medals for academic excellence in all years of B.Pharmacy.
- Achieved 1ST prize in poster presentation of “congestive heart failure” as a part of National pharmacy week held in Aditya institute.
- Achieved 95 percentile in competitive exam “International assessments for schools” held by university of New South Wales in 2000 in 8th.