Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, SSRC, Singapore
|Vacant Position||Postdoctoral Research Fellowship|
|No. of vacancies||N/A|
|Institute and location||SSRC, Singapore|
|Departments||Department of Social Science|
|Qualification||1. A PhD in a social science discipline from a recognized university.
2. Research interest and expertise in the domain of family and children. Preference will be given to those who focus on any of the following areas: early childhood development, linguistic development, cross-cultural families, savings attitude and/or school attendance among low-income families.
3. Possesses strong research skills and good publication record.
4. Candidates who are familiar with longitudinal data analysis are preferred.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
|Mode of application||Online|