Research Manager, SSRC, Singapore
|Vacant Position||Research Manager|
|No. of vacancies||01|
|Institute and location||SSRC, Singapore|
|Departments||Department of Science, Social Science & Technology|
|Qualification||1. A Master’s degree in a social science discipline from a reputable university. Background in Sociology, Economics or Psychology is preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years academic research administration experience. Those who have an excellent understanding of the technical and administrative aspects of academic research will be preferred.
3. Good research skills, those with both quantitative and qualitative skills preferred.
4. Experience in coordinating work for large research grants
5. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and has the ability to liaise with academic and non-academic stakeholders at various levels
6. Capacity to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
7. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
8. Experience in events planning and management, research communications, website and social media administration
9. Ability to take initiative and be proactive in strategizing
|Mode of application||Online|