Senior Teaching Fellow in Physical Chemistry, University of Edinburgh, UK, Deadline-19 .01.2018
|Vacant Position||Senior Teaching Fellow in Physical Chemistry|
|No. of vacancies||N/A|
|Institute and location||University of Edinburgh, UK|
|Qualification||A PhD in an appropriate discipline.
• Experience and achievement in teaching physical chemistry within the higher-education sector, as reflected by a growing teaching portfolio.
• Ability to design effective learning programmes, and to deliver integrated curricula and assessment.
• Demonstrable experience and successes in developing teaching methods and approaches.
• Experience of course leadership and management roles.
• Experience of virtual learning environments.
|Mode of application||Online|
|firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)|